Pliers come in many shapes and sizes, I'm just opening the door to you for a few of them in this essay.
These pliers are shaped for a purpose, this purpose is to grasp precious metals. I've added deeper ridges as what the tool supplier made wasn't enough to grip the metal securely.
=>I didn't want any pliers to slip while I'm holding jewellery.<=
If you feel that the serated edges are not deep enough, you have the option of making the edges more pronounced.
The size of these separating wheels/disks are 1,3/4 inch diameter and they must cut with extreme precision.
Shortcuts are never permitted. Mistakes are costly, as some of these pliers are themselves expensive.
These meticulous & precise pliers will last for many years. They will become your 'friends' after a very short while.
You will find many uses for them as you progress further into your professional field.
This is what the ridges look like after the grooves are cut to shape.
Here is another shape of pliers, these are named "Bent Jaws".



No comments:
Post a Comment