One day I thought about these important ideas. I wrote them all down and 3 weeks later here they are.
1) Keep your hands and fingers...CLEAN!
2) When you are taking photos, think of the viewer as well. Do you want them to see your dirty fingers? If I saw those fingers, I'd think that you don't care of your new jewellery.
3) When you are tired from doing some difficult work...STOP & REST! Mistakes happen when someone is tired.
4) Keep your graver tools always in 'pristine' condition. We are 'surgeons in metal', show me a medical surgeon with dirty blades
5) Two important words => STAY HYDRATED. When I'm writing, I always have cups of herbal tea on my desk. Even while drinking, I'm resting for short while.
6) Always make notes to remember your ideas. Never think that the brain will remember every thought that you made many days ago . I wrote these ideas on a 3"x 5" card and failing that, I wouldn't have remembered 1/2 of these notes.
7) When preparing a large order prior to setting, layout the stones on a plate in sequential sizes. Maybe you might need another similar stone in size, but it couldn't be found.
8) Don't get annoyed, 'life is too short', keep your negativity to a minimum.
======================================
When I was out of my home-office and remembered something, I sent myself an email to my iPhone. When I got home, there it was and then I wrote out all of my 8 (above) notes.
No comments:
Post a Comment